ma 14 jun.|
This course embraces precision and decision making in severe CNS trauma. It also explores using principles rather than a specific method.
Time and location
14 jun. 2021 13:00 – 17 jun. 2021 14:00
Brouw, Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, 3253 MM Ouddorp, Nederland
About the event
Dates en course hours:
The course is taking place from Monday 14th of June till Thursday 17th of June 2021.
- Monday: class starts from13:00 till 18:00. If you'd like to lunch together, feel welcome to join us at 12:00 in Brouw.
- Tuesday: class starts from 9:00 till 13:00
- Wednesday: Due to Corona, there will be no clinic day. Class starts from 9:00 till 13:00
- Thursday: class starts from 9:00 till 13:00
Strandtent Brouw, Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, Strandopgang 15, 3253 MM Ouddorp
Werner Van Camp D.O.
Course fee: 870- euro
EATO is an organization that is recognized by the Flemish government for Education Purposes. Flemish self-employees can become up to 30% of the course fee being subsided by the KMO portefeuille. For more information, see www.vlaio.be . Our recognition number is DV.0226997 for the section Teachings, Health.
Coffee, tea, water and a healthy snack during the pauses are included.
Subscription and cancelling policies:
- Your subscription will be completed by paying the exact amount on account number IBAN/BIC of EATO with mentioning name and invoice number. The invoice will be sent within the next days.
- Cancelling three months before the start of the course, the full amount of the course will be refunded. Cancelling two months before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be asked as compensation for cancelling. Cancelling 4 weeks or less before the start of the course, the full amount of the course fee will be asked, unless there can be found a replacement.
- We follow the recommandation of the Dutch government concerning the Coronavirus and we’ll keep you informed if there will be any changes. If we can’t gather as a group, due to governmental Corona restrictions, the course will be postponed. In that case, students can have their course payment back. Other costs like hotel and travel costs etc. that students make for the course will be of his/her own account. So make sure you check the cancelling policy of the hotel and travel agency.
Annelies and Greet