ma 08 mei|
Ouddorp, strandpaviljoen Brouw
SOCK Pediatric Course 4
This is the fourth part of an 18 module advanced training program in the treatment of children. The program is designed to enable registered osteopaths to develop into safe and proficient pediatric practitioners with high–level critical reasoning and practical treatment skills.
Time and location
08 mei 13:00 – 11 mei 14:00
Ouddorp, strandpaviljoen Brouw, Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, 3253 MM Ouddorp, Nederland
About the event
This is the fourth part of an 18 module advanced training program in the treatment of children. The program is designed to enable registered osteopaths to develop into safe and proficient pediatric practitioners with high–level critical reasoning and practical treatment skills. It secures their knowledge base, and makes them aware of its limitations.
Throughout the 18 modules, all stages of development from conception to a grown-up child will have its place in the teachings. All of the topics will form a significant part of the teaching, both at a lecture and hands on level in the clinic. When necessary, topics will be taught on a body system basis i.e. respiratory, orthopedic, neurological, etc.
The intention of the course is to re-awaken the soul of the Osteopath, working from the form of Dr Still’s simple but profound principles, to allow the Osteopath to engage disease in whatever form it may present in the child.
Dates en course hours:
The course is taking place from Monday 8th till Thursday 11th of May 2023.
There will be a clinic on Wednesday. Treatments are taking place under supervision of the teacher. To subscribe a patient for the clinic, please write a mail to email@example.com
- Monday: class starts from13:00 till 18:00.
- Tuesday: class starts from 9:00 till 13:00
- Wednesday: meeting place at 12:00, clinic starts from 13:30 till 18:00
- Thursday: class starts from 9:00 till 13:00
Strandpaviljoen Brouw, Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, 3253 MM Ouddorp.
Werner Van Camp D.O.
Course fee: 890- euro
EATO is an organization that is recognized by the Flemish government for Education Purposes. Flemish self-employees can become up to 30% of the course fee being subsided by the KMO portefeuille. For more information, see www.vlaio.be . Our recognition number is DV.0226997 for the section Teachings, Health.
Coffee, tea, water and a healthy snack during the pauses are included.
A hand-out of the phase is included and will be given in class. The content of the syllabus and copyright is in full property of the Biodynamic faculty of Osteopathy in the Cranial field by James Jealous D.O.
Subscription and cancelling policies:
- Your subscription will be completed by registration. The general terms and conditions of EATO-bnl apply to this agreement. The invoice will be sent within the next days. Students can pay the exact amount within two weeks after receiving the invoice on account number IBAN/BIC of EATO with mentioning name and invoice number.
- Cancelling two months before the start of the course, the full amount of the course will be refunded. Cancelling one month before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be asked as compensation for cancelling. Cancelling less than a month before the start of the course, the full amount of the course fee will be asked, unless there can be found a replacement.
Annelies and Greet