ma 31 okt|
Ouddorp, Strandpaviljoen Brouw
Review Phase 1-3
Starting point of this Review Phase 1-3 are the students questions. We discuss the principles we learned in Phase 1-3, to finetune our awareness and deepen our understanding on different topics.
Time and location
31 okt 2022 13:00 – 03 nov 2022 14:00
Ouddorp, Strandpaviljoen Brouw, Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, 3253 MM Ouddorp, Nederland
About the event
Dates en course hours:
The course is taking place from Monday 31th of October till Thursday 3th of November 2022.
There will be a clinic on Wednesday. Treatments are taking place under supervision of the teacher. To subscribe a patient for the clinic, please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday: class starts from13:00 till 18:00.
- Tuesday: class starts from 9:00 till 13:00
- Wednesday: meeting place at 12:00, clinic starts from 13:30 till 18:00
- Thursday: class starts from 9:00 till 13:00
Strandpaviljoen Brouw, Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, 3253 MM Ouddorp.
Werner Van Camp D.O.
Course fee: 890- euro
EATO is an organization that is recognized by the Flemish government for Education Purposes. Flemish self-employees can become up to 30% of the course fee being subsided by the KMO portefeuille. For more information, see www.vlaio.be . Our recognition number is DV.0226997 for the section Teachings, Health.
Coffee, tea, water and a healthy snack during the pauses are included.
A hand-out of the phase is included and will be given in class. The content of the syllabus and copyright is in full property of the Biodynamic faculty of Osteopathy in the Cranial field by James Jealous D.O.
Subscription and cancelling policies:
- Your subscription will be completed by registration. The general terms and conditions of EATO-bnl apply to this agreement. The invoice will be sent within the next days. Students can pay the exact amount within two weeks after receiving the invoice on account number IBAN/BIC of EATO with mentioning name and invoice number.
- Cancelling two months before the start of the course, the full amount of the course will be refunded. Cancelling one month before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be asked as compensation for cancelling. Cancelling less than 2 weeks before the start of the course, the full amount of the course fee will be asked, unless there can be found a replacement.
- We follow the recommendation of the Dutch government concerning the Coronavirus and we’ll keep you informed if there will be any changes. If we can’t gather as a group, due to governmental Corona restrictions, the course will be postponed. In that case, students can have their course payment back. Other costs like hotel and travel costs etc. that students make for the course will be of his/her own account. So make sure you check the cancelling policy of the hotel and travel agency.
Annelies and Greet