ma 04 mei|
The curriculum of Phase 9 is based on the Traditional model in Osteopathic Treatment. This course embraces precision and decision making in severe CNS trauma. It also explores using principles rather than a specific method.
Time and location
04 mei 2020 13:00 – 07 mei 2020 14:00
Strandpaviljoen Brouw, Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, 3253 MM Ouddorp, Nederland
About the event
Dates en course hours:
The course is taking place from Monday 4th till Thursday 7th of may 2020.
On Wednesday, there will be a clinic. Treatments are taking place under supervision of the teacher. To invite and reserve a place for patients, please contact Babs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday: class starts from13:00 till 19:00. If you’d like to lunch at Strandtent Brouw, feel free to join us at 12:00.
- Tuesday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
- Wednesday: meeting place at 12:00, clinic starts from 13:30 till 18:00
- Thursday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
Strandtent Brouw, , Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, Strandopgang 15, 3253 MM Ouddorp
Werner Van Camp D.O.
Course fee: 870- euro
EATO is an organization that is recognized by the Flemish government for Education Purposes. Flemish self-employees can become up to 40% of the course fee being subsided by the KMO portefeuille. For more information, see www.vlaio.be . Our recognition number is DV.0226997 for the section Teachings, Health.
Coffee, tea, water and a healthy snack during the pauses are included.
Subscription and cancelling policies:
- Your subscription will be completed by paying the exact amount on account number IBAN/BIC of EATO with mentioning name and invoice number. The invoice will be sent within the next days.
- Cancelling three months before the start of the course, the full amount of the course will be refunded. Cancelling two months before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be asked as compensation for cancelling. Cancelling 4 weeks or less before the start of the course, the full amount of the course fee will be asked, unless there can be found a replacement.
Annelies and Greet