di 06 okt.|
Phase 5 shines the light on the embryological development of the face. In this phase we explore the evaluation and treatment of the face and cranium through embryological fluid segments.
Time and location
06 okt. 2020 13:00 – 09 okt. 2020 14:00
Brouw, Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, 3253 MM Ouddorp, Nederland
About the event
Dates en course hours:
The course is taking place from Tuesday 6th till Friday 9th of October 2020.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, there will be no clinic day.
- Tuesday: class starts from13:00 till 19:00. If you’d like to lunch at Strandtent Brouw, feel free to join us at 12:00.
- Wednesday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
- Thursday: class starts from 13:00 till 19:00
- Friday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
Strandtent Brouw, Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, Strandopgang 15, 3253 MM Ouddorp
Werner Van Camp D.O.
Course fee: 870- euro
EATO is an organization that is recognized by the Flemish government for Education Purposes. Flemish self-employees can become up to 30% of the course fee being subsided by the KMO portefeuille. For more information, see www.vlaio.be . Our recognition number is DV.0226997 for the section Teachings, Health.
Coffee, tea, water and a healthy snack during the pauses are included.
Subscription and cancelling policies:
- Your subscription will be completed by paying the exact amount on account number IBAN/BIC of EATO with mentioning name and invoice number. The invoice will be sent within the next days.
- Cancelling three months before the start of the course, the full amount of the course will be refunded. Cancelling two months before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be asked as compensation for cancelling. Cancelling 4 weeks or less before the start of the course, the full amount of the course fee will be asked, unless there can be found a replacement.
- We follow the actual recommandations of the government concerning the Coronavirus. Up till now, the recommandations are keeping 1,5m distance, wearing a mask is recommended but not required, regularly desinfectation of your hands, eating together as a group is allowed.
Annelies and Greet