Pediatrics Introduction Course
Time and location
About the event
Dates en course hours:
This is a 4 day course with 20 hours of postgraduate training.
According to the actual Corona measuerements, there might be a clinic on Wednesday. Treatments are taking place under supervision of the teacher.
- Monday: class starts from13:00 till 19:00. If you’d like to lunch at Strandtent Brouw, feel free to join us at 12:00.
- Tuesday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
- Wednesday: meeting place at 12:00, clinic starts from 13:30 till 18:00
- Thursday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
Strandtent Brouw, Brouwersdam Buitenzijde 20, Strandopgang 15, 3253 MM Ouddorp
Werner Van Camp D.O.
Course fee: 870- euro
For German colleagues, German translation is included: 950,- euro.
EATO is an organization that is recognized by the Flemish government for Education Purposes. Flemish self-employees can become up to 30% of the course fee being subsided by the KMO portefeuille. For more information, see www.vlaio.be . Our recognition number is DV.0226997 for the section Teachings, Health.
Coffee, tea, water and a healthy snack during the pauses are included.
Subscription and cancelling policies:
- Your subscription will be completed by registration. The invoice will be sent within the next days. Students can pay the exact amount within 2 weeks after receiving the invoice on account number IBAN/BIC of EATO with mentioning name and invoice number.
- Cancelling two months before the start of the course, the full amount of the course will be refunded. Cancelling one month before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be asked as compensation for cancelling. Cancelling less than two weeks before the start of the course, the full amount of the course fee will be asked, unless there can be found a replacement.
- We follow the recommendation of the Dutch government concerning the Coronavirus and we’ll keep you informed if there will be any changes. If we can’t gather as a group, due to governmental Corona restrictions, the course will be postponed. In that case, students can have their course payment back. Other costs like hotel and travel costs etc. that students make for the course will be of his/her own account. So make sure you check the cancelling policy of the hotel and travel agency.
Annelies and Greet