do 19 jan|
Saariselkä, Santa's Hotel Tunturi
Lapland Winter Course 2 - Long Covid and the liver
Where Nature breathes its deep Silence, Finish Lapland is the perfect environment for deepening our understanding of the immune axis and his function in Long Covid Patients. The treatment of the liver will be covered amongst other useful principles.
Time and location
19 jan 2023 14:00 EET – 22 jan 2023 14:00 EET
Saariselkä, Santa's Hotel Tunturi, Lutontie 16, 99830 Saariselkä, Finland
About the event
Dates en course hours:
This is a 4 day course with 20 hours of postgraduate training.
The course is taking place from Thursday 19th to Sunday 22th of January 2023.
- Thursday: class starts from14:00 till 19:00.
- Friday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
- Saturday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
- Sunday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
Santa's Hotel Tunturi, Lutontie 16, 99830 Saariselkä, Finland
Werner Van Camp D.O.
The course fee is 920,- EUR
The conference room and break service are included in the price.
If you subscribe before the 21th of June there will be a discount of 10% on the price. The invoice must be paid within the next 14 days.
- For stays over 5 nights
Standard single 79 EUR per room per night
Superior single 129 EUR per room per night
Standard twin 99 EUR per room per night
Superior twin 159 EUR per room per night
1-bedroom appartment 129 EUR per room per night (1-2 persons)
2-bedroom appartment 239 EUR per room per night (1-4 people)
5-bedroom appartment 55 EUR per person per night (at least 6 guests, maximum 10 persons)
- For stays less than 5 nights
Standard single / twin 99 EUR per room per night
Superior single / twin 159 EUR per room per night
1-bedroom appartment 169 EUR per room per night (1-2 persons)
2-bedroom appartment 279 EUR per room per night (1-4 people)
5-bedroom appartment 55 EUR pp per night (at least 6 guests, maximum 10 persons)
If you want to book a room in the hotel, reservations can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you are a student of EATO-bnl to get the discount price for your reservation.
Subscription and cancelling policy:
- Your subscription will be completed by registration. The invoice will be sent within the next days. Students can pay the exact amount within 2 weeks after receiving the invoice on account number IBAN/BIC of EATO with mentioning name and invoice number.
- Cancelling two months before the start of the course, the full amount of the course will be refunded. Cancelling one month before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be asked as compensation for cancelling. Cancelling less than a month before the start of the course, the full amount of the course fee will be asked, unless there can be found a replacement.
- We follow the recommendation of the Finish government concerning the Coronavirus and we’ll keep you informed if there will be any changes. If we can’t gather as a group, due to governmental Corona restrictions, the course will be postponed. In that case, students can have their course payment back. Other costs like hotel and travel costs etc. that students make for the course will be of his/her own account. So make sure you check the cancelling policy of the hotel and travel agency.
Annelies, Greet en Werner