----- Lapland Summer Course ----- a Journey to Neutral
Time and location
About the event
Dates en course hours:
The course is taking place from Saturday 28th of August till Tuesday 31th of August 2021.
According to the actual measurements concerning COVID19, there might be a clinic on Monday. Treatments are taking place under supervision of the teacher.
- Saturday: class starts from14:00 till 19:00
- Sunday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
- Monday: meeting place at 12:00, clinic starts from 13:30 till 18:00
- Tuesday: class starts from 9:00 till 14:00
Santa's Hotel Tunturi, Lutontie 16, 99830 Saariselkä, Finland
Werner Van Camp D.O.
Course fee: 790 EUR
EATO is an organization that is recognized by the Flemish government for Education Purposes. Flemish self-employees can become up to 30% of the course fee being subsided by the KMO portefeuille. For more information, see www.vlaio.be . Our recognition number is DV.0226997 for the section Teachings, Health.
The conference room and break service are not included and will be paid on spot.
The approximate cost for the conference room is 30 EUR pp and depends on the amount of course participants. Santa's Hotel Tunturi offers the conference room free-of-charge if at least 20 participants stay in the hotel.
The cost for the break service is 60 EUR pp.
Subscription and cancelling policies:
- Your subscription will be completed by paying the exact amount on account number IBAN/BIC of EATO with mentioning name and invoice number. The invoice will be sent within the next days.
- Cancelling three months before the start of the course, the full amount of the course will be refunded. Cancelling two months before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be asked as compensation for cancelling. Cancelling 4 weeks or less before the start of the course, the full amount of the course fee will be asked, unless there can be found a replacement.
- We follow the recommandation of the Dutch government concerning the Coronavirus and we’ll keep you informed if there will be any changes. If we can’t gather as a group, due to governmental Corona restrictions, the course will be postponed. In that case, students can have their course payment back. Other costs like hotel and travel costs etc. that students make for the course will be of his/her own account. So make sure you check the cancelling policy of the hotel and travel agency.
Annelies and Greet